Coffee Recipes - Hario Switch
The advantage is you can use immersion AND pour through as you want.
If you replace the cone with a V60 03 (bigger cone), you can do a larger amount.
50g water, bloom for 30 seconds
210g water (240 total)
Let immerse 2 min. Hit switch at 2:30 and drain
Eight Ounce Coffee
60g water, let steep 1 minute
Close, 40g water (100g total), open
Close, 50g water (150g total), open
Close, 50g water (200g total), open
Close, 100g water (300g total), open
Total brew time is 4-5 minutes.
Tale’s Stall the Fall
- Boil water
- Rinse filter and heat Switch
- Close Switch
- Pour 260g water (just off boil)
- Add 20g coffee (very fine grind)
- 40 sec clockwise stir with chopstick (vigorous to start, gentle after all grounds are wet)
- Open Switch
- 5 sec vigorous clockwise stir
- Total brew time should be 1:30-1:40 (max 2:00)